Monday, May 20, 2013

JUST SOLD! Eccles Historic District Turn of the Century Home


I just closed on the sale of this home.  The seller of this property was referred to me by some mutual friends. The home had previously been for sale at the $119,900 price point and had not sold.  After doing a market analysis, we determined that the home was slightly overpriced and we put the home up for sale at $114,900.

We received an offer within two weeks and placed the property under contract.  The seller agreed to a $113,620 price while paying $4,500 in buyer's closing costs.  The home required minor FHA standard repairs and I coordinated with my subcontractors to get this done for the seller.  Except for some awkward gestures from the buyer's agent, the transaction went very smoothly for my client.




Congratulations to my seller!

If you are looking to sell your home, CONTACT ME, and lets get your home on the market.

No comments: