Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Labor of Love Post Mortem

You might recall the wall paper scraping project that I started on New Years: New Year's Labor of Love.

We took a vacation in January and it was so refreshing that when we got home my dear wife prodded us to finish the bedroom AND the hallway/stairway. So here it is:


BEFORE

AFTER
BEFORE


AFTER

BEFORE
AFTER

BEFORE
AFTER
NOTE: We use the Eddie Bauer Bungalow Color palette from Lowe's for all of our paint colors. The walls are "Sage" and the ceiling is "Vanilla Bean". The hallway/stairway is "Pecan".

This project wiped me out (so much for that refreshing vacation) so I will be taking it easy for a couple weeks. When spring arrives we will get to work on our custom made cedar fence! I will show you how you can make an awesome cedar fence for less than those cheesy vinyl fences.

1 comment:

Ken Coman said...

Looks really good Brother Jeremy. I love it a lot.