Tuesday, August 28, 2012

FOR SALE: Historic Victorian 5-Plex on Jefferson Ave.

I recently listed this property for sale:


If you buy this property, you gain the unique privilege of becoming my next door neighbor.  I have been managing the property for the current owners for about a year.  I can give you all the information you need to know.

The property has super cashflow potential.  Current gross scheduled rents are around $2,650 per month.  However, it also has potential as a victorian home.  Ogden City will give an owner occupant $40,000 to restore it to a single family premises like it was when it was built in the 1890's.  It has gorgeous fluted casings and 12" ceilings.  It could be made into an awesome home again.  The entire property is about 3,000 SQFT.




If you are interested in learning more about this property or want to see rent rolls and expenses, CONTACT ME, and I can answer all your questions.  


No comments: