Tuesday, February 26, 2013

JUST SOLD! Cute Turn of the Century Cottage



I just closed on this listing for a seller.  This property was a non-MLS transaction.  I listed the home for sale about 18 months ago but market conditions were adverse at the time.  So, my clients rented it for a while waiting the market out.


My client called me a month ago and asked me to contact a cash buyer we have worked with in the past.  When I presented the property, they showed interest and we negotiated a purchase price of $75,000.  Due diligence went quickly and we closed on schedule.



This home was 3 beds 1 bath and had been fully rehabilitated.  It is located at 2010 Monroe Blvd. in Ogden, Utah.


If you are looking to sell your home, CONTACT ME, and lets see how quickly we can find a buyer for you.


No comments: