Monday, September 29, 2014

Just Sold! Excellent Roy Tri-Level Homestead


I just closed on this transaction with a client who was shopping for a home:


Located at 5540 S. 3200 W. in Roy, this home had everything my clients were looking for.


The home is a sizable 2725 SQFT with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.


My clients and I had been shopping for a home for a few weeks when this one popped up on our radar.  The property was listed at $215,000.  After viewing the home we decided to offer $210,000 using a VA loan and asked the seller to contribute $4,900 in closing costs.  Rather than countering, this seller accepted our offer immediately.  My clients were very pleased with the response.


Our contract time was a little longer than normal based on my client's needs, but Hazel Webb, our professional loan officer, made sure the loan process went very smoothly.  Ultimately we closed and my clients moved in to their new home.


 
Congrats to my buyers!  If you are looking for the perfect home for your needs, CONTACT ME, and let's see what we can find that is just the right match.  You can start your search HERE.

No comments: