Saturday, January 2, 2010

*****EXCITING NEWS!*****


Hello Everyone.  Some of you are aware of a change which has been coming down the line for the last little while.  Now it's official: I am now the Broker for the Ogden office of Mountain Luxury Real Estate and Developement

For the folks at Terra Venture, including Sue Wilkerson, Dave Willis and Shannon Williams, that I have worked with for the last year and a half, thank you for treating me so well.  It was a pleasure to work with you.

My new office is located at 119 Historic 25th Street between Wall Ave. and Lincoln Ave.  Come and visit  me anytime.

I am excited for this opportunity to grow my business and expertise.  For those of you who I have served or hope to serve in the future, you can continue expect the same level of superior service you have come to expect from me.   

Let's look forward to an exciting and prosperous 2010! 

No comments: