Wednesday, March 28, 2012

JUST SOLD! Landed West Point Rambler


Today I closed on a home in West Point with a buyer. 


With the husband wanting land and the wife wanting a house, this home was our compromise.  The house is 3380 SQFT and sits on 2.7 acres.  There is also a significant workshop sitting on the property as well.

The home was purchased in 2007 for $423,000.  Then in April 2010, the property sold as a short sale for $288,000 to the most recent sellers.  The owners experienced a job transfer abroad and the home went up on the market in September 2011 for $339,900.  Through negotiations, I was able to get my clients a price of $310,000 on the home and we closed at that price today.



Congratulations to my buyers on their new home! 

If you are looking for a home, contact me and we'll find the one that is right for you.

No comments: