Saturday, January 3, 2015

Photo of the Day: Wind Event Wonders


I recently returned from a vacation to discover that Ogden has experienced a significant wind event in our absence.  When we left town, the snow was half a foot deep.  When we returned, the snow was missing from our front yard.  Another clue was that our front porch furniture had been rearranged or was missing (to be found in the back yard).

Realtor sign posts and hardware are made to withstand the elements and I have never really had problems with wind events such as these causing problems for my signs. But, in a first for me, one of my posts took a real beating this time.  It takes quite a bit of force to bend a sign like that.


For a trip down memory lane, you can see video from the giant wind storm we had in 2011.

No comments: